This week's guest
Senior Information architect , Netlife ResearchTwitter / Website
Are is an Information Architect by profession and a User Experience Evangelist by heart. 20 years experience with digital communication, and inventor of the Core model. Works at the Norwegian digital agency Netlife Research.
How can we combine the best practices of UX, Content Strategy and information architecture? Can each of these diverse fields feed into each other to create dynamic results? After being troubled by content related issues in several recent projects, I stumbled upon the core model. In this episode, we discuss:
- What is core model?
- How does it fit in with business goals?
- How does it fit with user goals?
- What are some case studies where this has succeeded?
- How to implement the core model in our own projects?
- How to use the worksheets provided?
Below are the links to several resources on the core model:
and resources – straight to your inbox